Searching for the top Bitcoin payment processor? Here is a list of the top 19 cryptocurrency payment processors for accepting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies from customers. The major cryptocurrencies that are accepted by these crypto payment processors include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and XRP.
Cryptocurrency payment gateways are global payment networks that make it possible for users and businesses to conduct transactions in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. A Bitcoin payment gateway is a payment gateway that accepts Bitcoin as payment. These payment processors support a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple, and other altcoins.
The cryptocurrency market has recently experienced unprecedented volatility. Government regulations abound, and transactions are prone to failure. Around 45% of the price of bitcoin was lost in just December 2017. Business owners therefore no longer desire to withhold their bitcoins. To prevent any losses, they prefer to immediately liquidate and exchange their bitcoins for fiat money.
Bitcoins and other crypto coins can be instantly converted into local fiat currency using the payment gateways. The payment processors are furnished with additional software tools that streamline the procedure and enable the automatic transfer of cryptocurrency into the merchants’ wallets.
Why should merchants accept cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin?
Numerous nations are creating a regulatory framework for the use of cryptocurrencies as the number of users of virtual currencies rises daily. There are countless advantages to using Bitcoin as a form of payment. These are a few of the advantages.
- It is safe and customers have full control over their transactions.
- A new payment option for customers who prefer cryptocurrencies.
- A discreet payment method with the full privacy of your transactions.
- Payments are stored securely in the blockchain ledger.
- No fraud risks and do not share confidential information with the sellers.
- Transaction fees are significantly low as compared to debit and credit cards.
- Useful for international trips and can use the same currency in different currencies.
- No third-party intervention.
- No payment delays compared to conventional credit cards
- Secured by an authentic digital signature.
- Cross-border payment in real-time.
Best Cryptocurrency Payment Gateways
Here is a list of the 21 best crypto payment gateways to accept Bitcoin and Altcoin as payments for merchants. These crypto payment processors accept BTC, ETH, XRP Litecoin, and a few other major cryptocurrencies.
The well-known cryptocurrency company Binance also provides a crypto payment gateway. The Binance Pay beta version was released exclusively for peer-to-peer payments in February 2021. The platform supports over 30 different cryptocurrencies, including BNB, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. With the help of the Binance app, users can access Binance Pay features, where they can instantly transfer funds from their spot wallet to Binance Pay or withdraw funds to bank accounts. The pioneer in accepting cryptocurrency payments through Binance Pay was the massive cryptocurrency travel company Travala.
With the help of CoinPayments, a worldwide payment gateway, users can easily exchange more than 2,000 different cryptocurrencies hosted on its platform, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and others. Since 2013, CoinPayments has established itself as a market leader, fostering the adoption of cryptocurrencies by providing quick, secure, and simple-to-integrate solutions for businesses to begin accepting cryptocurrency payments.
These include custom APIs, digital wallets, and a variety of other business tools, as well as shopping cart plugins for popular e-commerce platforms. More than 70,000 merchants around the world are still served by CoinPayments, which has processed more than US$10 billion in cryptocurrency payments to date. More than 180 nations currently use CoinPayments. Among the essential characteristics are:
- Global payments are made instantly
- 0.5%, the lowest processing fee in the market
- More than 2,100 backed coins
- With eCommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, and others, simple plugins are available
- Using automatic conversions to reduce volatility
- Options for Fiat conversion
Blockonomics (Decentralized and Anonymous)
It is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment gateway that does not require any third-party authentication, permissions, and extra API integration to support transactions. For making payments, customers need to scan the QR code of the page or from digital wallets. Users can also create invoices for cryptocurrencies very much similar to PayPal. A few highlighted features are:
- Secure environment for Crypto payments like Bitcoins, Litecoins, Bitcoin Cash, etc.
- Merchants can use it anonymously for the purchase of their products globally. (Without Registration)
- Supports major wallets like Mycelium, Blockchain.info, Trezor, Ledger Nano S, etc.
- Direct payments to the merchant’s crypto wallet.
Coinbase is one of the most popular bitcoin exchanges for business transactions. Download the merchant app and start accepting bitcoins. One of the key features of Coinbase is you can immediately start converting bitcoins into fiat and avoid the risk of price volatility.
- It is fast and no transaction fees for accepting crypto coins.
- It is integrated with WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and OpenCart, just have to add a shopping cart plugin.
- For website owners, add a payment button to your website.
- Email invoice to request payments.
- It is integrated with API.
CoinsBank is an all-in-one blockchain payment gateway. It can be easily synchronized with your debit card with just the click of your finger. The mobile app is available for all Android and iOS phones.
- Instant deposit and withdrawal methods.
- A two-factor authentication system to secure your wallet.
- Supports all major fiat currencies like USD, EUR, GBP, and Russian Ruble.
- Easy exchange of funds in current market rates.
- A 24/7 free transfer of currencies to friends and families.
- A 24-hour customer support system.
- Your synchronized debit card is accepted worldwide.
- A global exchange trade platform for customers at minimum risks and maximum profits.
Plisio is a cryptocurrency gateway allowing your business to start accepting crypto payments in a matter of a few minutes. The connection won’t take long and the most popular integrations like Opencart, WHMCS, VirtueMart, and WooCommerce will make it even easier for you. Plisio has a perfect solution for any business and its flexible API can meet any demand. The Plisio team is also ready to present personal solutions for its customers. All you need is to contact us and discuss the details.
Free-of-charge setup, the lowest fee of 0.5%, and no additional or hidden fees make it possible for you to manage your costs better. The mass payout feature allows you to pool and automate up to 1000 transactions, which will cut your fee costs by 80% and save you more time than you can spend on your business growth.
Setup will take only a couple of minutes and you won’t have to provide any documents and spend time on paperwork. Our company follows all today’s standards and security rules, as well as respects clients’ privacy and privacy in business.
OpenNode is one of the most popular Bitcoin payment processors for business transactions. OpenNode is free to start and quick to set up, within minutes of signing up OpenNode provides a simple and easy-to-use experience for any business that wants to accept Bitcoin payments.
- Bitcoin and Traditional Currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, & more)
- On-chain and Lightning Network
- Instant payments and automatic conversions
- E-commerce plugins (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento & more)
- Payments for any business; Invoices, In-person, and online
- Simple yet powerful API for custom solutions
- Bitcoin Payment buttons and donation buttons
- 24/7/365 Global Customer Support
- Compatible with all Bitcoin wallets
- 2 Factor Authentication compatible
The extensive ecosystem known as CoinsPaid is made up of numerous financing options for both individuals and businesses. Their offerings include an OTC desk, a SaaS crypto payment gateway, personal and business cryptocurrency wallets with an integrated exchange, and cryptocurrency. CoinsPaid intends to offer CPD token and DeFi solutions for their customers in addition to their current services and solutions. You can reduce your business’s fees by up to 50% by using their token.
They have developed a cryptoprocessing solution that processes 5% of all Bitcoin transactions and is widely used. With seven years of experience working with cryptocurrencies, CoinsPaid is currently working with more than 700 merchants.
B2BinPay B2BinPay is an all-in-one global cryptocurrency payment solution for Merchants and Enterprise clients which allows businesses to send, receive, store, exchange, and accept cryptocurrency payments online, safely, and securely. B2BinPay enables global transactions between parties for a fraction of the cost of traditional online payment gateways. With a high degree of automation and transaction speeds of under 20 seconds, users can get connected in less than an hour via a single API.
- No recurring fees or hidden charges, Ultra-low processing fees
- Downloadable reports, real-time balance, and transaction history
- Secure checkout, Automatic withdrawals
- Secure API and sandbox environment availability
- Over 800 coins and tokens supported
- 24/7 technical support in 6 languages
BitPay, based in the US is one of the earliest Bitcoin payment gateways operating since 2011. Download the BitPay app and start accepting payments and online transactions. Bitpay also offers Bitcoin Debit Cards for easy crypto-to-fiat transactions.
- BitPay has open-source plugins suitable for eCommerce platforms.
- All payment transactions can be done in Bitcoin.
- Allows Bitcoin donations.
- POS mechanism allows bitcoin to be converted into 8 fiat currencies.
- Globally accepted and allows bank deposits in 38 countries.
- API platform offers a simple interactive interface.
- A two-factor authentication system allows full security.
- Multi-user facility.
- Multilingual and supports more than 40 languages worldwide.
- There are options for transaction speed according to your needs.
- Compatible with all bitcoin cash wallets.
- Transaction notification through email and mobile text messages.
CoinGate another bitcoin payment gateway for your business allows you to use bitcoins and altcoins and accept payment in USD, EUR, and BTC.
- POS applications for different platforms like web browsers, Android, and iOS.
- It comes with plugins for eCommerce platforms.
- Shapeshift integration that supports different crypto coins.
- Real-time integration with e-commerce
Blockchain.info is one of the oldest bitcoin payment gateways suitable for business as well as personal use. Currently, it supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Ether globally for transactions. Blockchain.info is a famous crypto wallet but it is not limited to wallet only but also a repository that allows exploring Blockchain information, developments, and the statistical report of Blockchain and Bitcoin. It provides Bitcoin payment APIs which can be used for personal or business purposes. The implementation process is not as simple as they don’t have any easy-to-use plugins for merchants. It requires a little bit of technical knowledge of programming to integrate it and use it without any fee. Features:
- The crypto wallet supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and
- Download the mobile app into your Android and start bitcoin transactions.
- A completely free and secure wallet.
- API allows you to receive and send bitcoins to other wallets.
NOWPayments is the easiest way to accept online payments in a wide variety of cryptocurrencies. Our solution is custody-free, low-fee, and easy to implement anywhere. NOWPayments was created in 2019 by the ChangeNOW team. The goal behind the development was to create a payment gateway with the widest assortment of cryptocurrency coins, easy-to-implement API, and ready-to-go solutions.
Aside from the API, the NOWPayments products include a widget, an assortment of buttons, and a range of plugins, like the one for WooCommerce, WHMCS, and OpenCart. NOWPayments is aiming to make each product work for merchants’ special needs, the button is fully customizable and the team is working on bringing new products to the list. There are over 30 currencies supported on the NOWPayments service. They include the most popular coins, stablecoins, and tokens. The team is working on constantly expanding the list.
TripleA bitcoin payment gateway offers a fast setup. It only takes a few minutes and is very flexible. No bitcoin or technical knowledge is required. It is the most user-friendly payment gateway. You can either choose to use their WooCommerce plugin for your WordPress website or use their API for custom integration.
Bitcoin to bitcoin transactions are free of charge, with no intermediary. Bitcoin payments go directly from the customer’s wallet to the merchant’s wallet. TripleA also allows local currency withdrawals to avoid any price volatility with only a 0.8% flat fee, which is one of the lowest you can find.
- Compatible with all standard bitcoin wallets
- Withdrawal in local currency with a flat fee of 0.8%
- Only three steps of the setup
- Email notification for each transaction
- WooCommerce plugin and open-source API for custom integration
- No subscription, maintenance, or set-up fee
BTCPay Server is a free, open-source, and self-hosted cryptocurrency payment gateway that allows merchants to receive payments in Bitcoin and supported altcoins, directly in the crypto wallet without any transaction cost, fees, or a middleman. The major advantage of BTCPay is that it is completely free and open-source software, developed by the community which allows the user to directly receive payments P2P, within the wallet. Some highlighted features are:
- Zero fees no middleman comes with e-commerce support integration
- Lightning network for faster payments
- Supports Bitcoin as well as Altcoin payments
- Offers enhanced privacy and security
- Built-in crowdfunding
- Pay with the BTCPay button
SpicePay, another cryptocurrency payment gateway allows you to accept and exchange cryptocurrencies and store your funds securely in your wallet.
- A secure and convenient exchange platform.
- Exchange your digital coins for USD, EUR, GBP, or CAD.
- Withdraw funds through wire transfers like PayPal or SEPA.
- Integrate payment gateway to your website.
- Donate through online digital tools.
- Online retail and e-commerce plugins allow you to connect your business globally.
- No fraud or chargebacks.
- Save up to 2% on every transaction.
- BitGo feature allows you to use the app on mobiles and desktop systems.
SpectroCoin is a free blockchain wallet that allows the instant exchange of your funds. Features:
- Supports more than 30 currencies including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Dash, and XEM.
- It allows high deposit and withdrawal limits.
- It has e-commerce plugins like Magento, OpenCart, PrestaShop, VirtueMart, and WooCommerce.
- Offers a Bitcoin debit card.
- SpectroCoin API allows you to buy and sell bitcoins and other currencies.
GoUrl.io is a free open-source bitcoin wallet. Its e-commerce plugins and API interface makes it one of the most trusted global network wallets.
- The wallet is 100% free with no subscription or monthly charges.
- GoUrl Monetiser allows you to sell music, videos, URLs, images, and texts online for crypto coins like bitcoins, dogecoin, and
- No ID or bank account authentication is needed.
- Customize your bitcoin box through JSON or JQuery.
- Earn by selling your products or making bitcoins through downloads.
- Earn through site registration.
- Allows third-party e-commerce plugins like WooCommerce etc.
- Earn through participation in Affiliate Programs.
Shopify gateway is an e-commerce payment gateway and is one of the most trusted ones in the crypto market today.
- Very low transaction fees.
- Secured transactions allow you to accept payments from anywhere and anytime.
- POS applications allow you to use the wallet on tablets, PCs, and mobiles.
- Fast and hassle-free transfer of payments worldwide within minutes.
- No PCI compliance is required.
Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular. While some nations, like Japan, have begun to accept cryptocurrency as a legitimate form of payment, other nations, like India, are still formulating their regulations for digital assets. According to their needs, users can choose any platform from the aforementioned list of the best cryptocurrency payment gateways to start accepting bitcoin payments. Which will make it simple for customers to pay using digital payments?